Green/Black Silicon Carbide Sic|Abrasive Black Silicon Carbide
|FOB Price:||US $130 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $130/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Carton Packaging Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HKQT-Abrasive Black Silicon Carbide
- Feature: Long Time Materials
- Shape: Brick
- 11: 22
- Specification: superior quality
- Refractoriness (℃): 1580< Refractoriness< 1770
- Type: Refractory Material
- Material: MgO-Carbon Brick
- Trademark: HKQT
- Origin: Donghai Jiangsu
Silicon carbide products specifications
1) SiC: 85%-99%
2) Low F. C Content
3) Low Fe2O3
4) SGS, CIQ, ISO9001 assured.
5) Silicon Carbide Fluent supply
Silicon carbide products:
It is produced in a high temperature electric resistance-type furnace from a mixture of quartz sand and petroleum coke. The hardness of black silicon carbide is greater than fused alumina but less than synthetic diamond. Its mechancial intensity is greater than fused alumina, but is brittle and very sharp. The mineral has some electrical and heat conductivity. Black silicon carbide is typically used for machining or finishing cast iron, non-ferrous metals, stone, leather, rubber, and other materials where sharp cutting characteristics are important. The mineral is also used widely as a refractory material or metallurgical additive. More detailed specifications can be supplied on your request.
Metallurgical grade silicon carbide application:
Due to chemical stability, high thermal conductivity, low thermal expansion coefficient, good wear resistance, in
Addition to abrasive use, Silicon carbide can be used in many ways,
1) As abrasive, green silicon carbide can be used for abrasive tools, such as grinding wheel, oilstone, grinding, sand tile etc.
2) As deoxidizer and high temperature resistant material.
3) Silicon carbide powder coating on the inner wall of turbine impeller or the cylinder body, to improve and
Extend the service life of 1 ~ 2 times for its wear resistance;
4) As the single crystal of high purity, silicon carbide can be used for manufacturing semiconductor, silicon carbide fiber.
5) Advanced refractory material, made from which, has thermal shock resistance, small volume, light weight and
High strength, and good energy saving effect.
6) Low grade silicon carbide (SiC 85%) is an excellent deoxidizing agent, which can be used to speed up the
Steel-making, and easy to control the chemical composition, improving the quality of the steel.
7) Silicon/silicium carbide is also used extensively for production heating elements.