High-temperature glass description:
High temperature glass refers to the temperature at a certain burst of long-term use without special glass that can withstand hot and cold temperature changes must not affect its performance.
The company specializes in the production of high-temperature glass products, product temperature to meet the 300, 350, 500, 860 and 1200. The product can be processed into certain requirements round, square or oval mirrors, widely used in various high-temperature window, high temperature observation observation for furnace, boiler, fireplace, wave soldering, tin stoves, etc., for electric power, petrochemical, steel, metallurgy, aerospace and instrumentation, etc., due to the high temperature glass has certain optical properties, is also widely used in optics.
1) 300 high temperature glass: The product for a long time working temperature up to 288, instantaneous temperature up to 300, the product after the steel processing, impact performance. Has good mechanical properties and heat resistance, heat-resistant glass is the ideal material,
Chemical stability: Water resistance: ≤ 0.5mg / dm; Acid resistance: ≤ 0.5mg / dm; Alkali resistance: ≤ 80mg / dm.
Hydraulic resistance strength: Room temperature and -25, 25kg / cm2.; Transparency: ≥ 85%
Products processed forms: Cutting, chamfering, bending, drilling, etc.
The products are mainly used in boilers, stoves and other Windows; Pipes, lighting instruments, pressure vessels, etc.; Used in high-end curtain wall construction, household appliances panel and petrochemical, steel, metallurgy and so on.
2) 350 high pressure high temperature glass: This product is not alkali glass, can withstand an operating temperature of 350, after the steel processing, pressure resistance becomes very superior product, is tempered glass several times to several hundred times, (eg: Specification for 280 * 34 * 17mm glass, pressure up to 16Mpa)
The product is set to be in the petrochemical, chemical, boilers and high pressure equipment, processed into round, square and other shaped characters.
3) 500 high temperature glass: This product is superior high temperature performance, long used at 450, instantaneous temperature up to 500, after the steel processing, its impact resistance strong, low thermal expansion coefficient and high transparency. Of water, alkali, acid, and an organic substance having a high degree of tolerance, the weight ratio of light soda-lime glass.
Flexural strength: δ = 25 MPa (DIN 52292 T 1)
Thermal conductivity: λ (90 ° C) = 1.2 W x (m x K) -1
Heat shock resistance: 180 K
The temperature difference between the performance of the same piece: 100 K
Our products are widely used in photovoltaic technology, electrophoresis, pyrolytic self-cleaning oven panels, high power floodlights outside cover glass to observe the chemical industry, medicine, and engineering analysis used; Used in boilers, furnaces, a variety of high temperature endoscopic observation equipment;
4) 860 high temperature glass: Safe working temperature of the product at 860, instantaneous temperature up to 1000; Having very low thermal expansion coefficient and excellent heat resistance and high infrared transmission performance.
Colors are: (1) light brown transparent (glass is smooth on both sides, was transparent) Standard thickness: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm can produce the maximum size: 1954 x 1100.
(2) dark brown granular striated (glass bottom surface of the tablet, granule surface pattern). Conventional thickness: 4mm
General Specifications: 400 x600; 400 x800.
Product Specifications: Chemical stability: Water resistance (1): <0.5mg / cm2; Acid resistance (1): <0.5 mg / cm2; Alkali resistance (grade 2): <80 mg / cm2; Bending strength: <1100kg / cm2; Hydraulic resistance strength: Room temperature and -25, 25kg / cm2