Microcrystalline Gyroscope Products Laser Gyroscope Inertial Optical Element Laser Gyro High Precision.
|FOB Price:||US $130 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $130/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HKQT-Abrasive Black Silicon Carbide
- Feature: Long Time Materials
- Shape: Brick
- 11: 22
- Transport Package: Carton Packaging Wooden Case
- Origin: Donghai Jiangsu
- Refractoriness (℃): 1580< Refractoriness< 1770
- Type: Refractory Material
- Material: MgO-Carbon Brick
- Trademark: HKQT
- Specification: superior quality
The formation of quartz glass is due to the high viscosity of the melt. Used in semiconductor, electric light source device, half guide communication devices, lasers, optical instruments, laboratory instruments, electrical equipment, medical equipment and resistance to high temperature corrosion of chemical equipment, chemical, electronics, metallurgy, building materials, and defense industries, can be widely applied.
High purity quartz glass can make optical fiber.
With the development of semiconductor technology, quartz glass is widely used in various processes of semiconductor manufacturing. For example, it converts polymorphism into monocrystalline silicon; Cleaning tank for cleaning; Diffusion tube and groove boat used in diffusion; The bell jar used for ion implantation and so on.
1. The softening point of high temperature quartz glass is 1730 degrees Celsius, which can be used for a long time at 1200 degrees Celsius. The maximum temperature is 1450 degrees centigrade.
2, corrosion resistant except hydrofluoric acid, quartz glass and other acids hardly reflect the material and its acid resistance ability is 30 times of the ceramic, stainless steel 150 times, especially chemical stability at high temperature, is unmatched by any other engineering materials.
3. The thermal stability of quartz glass has a small expansion coefficient, which can withstand severe temperature changes. The quartz glass will be heated to 1100 degrees centigrade, and it will not crack in normal temperature water.
4, good transparent quartz glass in the entire spectrum of ultraviolet to infrared band has better performance of pervious to light, visible light transmittance over 93%, especially in the ultraviolet spectral region, the maximum transmittance can reach above 80%.
The electrical resistance of good quartz glass is 10,000 times as much as that of ordinary glass. It is an excellent electrical insulating material, which has good electrical properties even at high temperature.
Quartz glass because of the excellent physical and chemical properties, so widely used in electric light source, semiconductor, optical communications, military industry, metallurgy, building materials, chemical, machinery, electricity, environmental protection and other fields.
1. Quartz glass products are valuable materials. They must be handled gently and carefully. 2. All kinds of quartz glass have a maximum use temperature, which should not exceed this temperature, otherwise the crystal or softening deformation will be crystallized.
3. Quartz glass for high temperature use must be cleaned before use. It can be soaked with 10% hydrofluoric acid or lotion, and then washed or treated with high pure water. Gloves should be worn in the operation, and the hand should not be used to touch the quartz glass directly.
4. The continuous use of quartz glass products at high temperature is beneficial to prolong the life of quartz glass and improve the temperature resistance. On the contrary, the use of quartz glass products at high temperature is limited.
5. The quartz glass material has extremely high thermal stability and can withstand severe temperature difference. However, due to the difference of residual strain and product shape, the thermal stability is different and should be paid attention to when used.
6. Quartz glass is an acid material. When used in high temperature, it should avoid contact with alkaline substances (such as water glass, asbestos, sodium potassium, etc.), otherwise it will greatly reduce its anti-crystallization performance.