Quartz Rod of 0.1-2mm Fiber Is Made of Quartz Rod High Purity and High Transmittance
|FOB Price:||US $130 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $130/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HKQT-728
- Application: Rubber, Plastic, Chemical, Construction, Metallurgy, Ceramic, Casting, Glass
- Trademark: HKQT
- Specification: superior quality
- Certification: CE, ISO
- 11: 22
- Transport Package: Carton Packaging Wooden Case
- Origin: Donghai Jiangsu
We will give the corresponding price according to the specifications, quantity and specific requirements you need!
Please confirm the specifications (routine or custom) with our customer service before placing the order, order the period, and then place the order. The company accepts all kinds of quartz glass products or drawings to order, also can assist the design according to customer requirements, help drawing production.
1. Quartz tube (outer diameter 0.1mm-500mm); (wall thickness 0.5mm-20mm)
2. Quartz rod (outer diameter 0.1mm-80mm);
3. Quartz glass pieces (various specifications and shapes, transparent, grinding, perforating, coating, etc.)
4. Quartz vessels are used in the laboratory.
5. Quartz apparatus and shaped processing. (can be customized, also can be used or detailed parameter assist design, help drawing design)
6. High purity quartz sand.
Performance and application scope:
1. High temperature resistance. The temperature of a quartz glass tube softening point is about 1730 degrees Celsius. It can be used for a long time at 1100 degrees Celsius. The maximum temperature can reach 1450 degrees Celsius for short periods.
2. Corrosion resistance. In addition to hydrofluoric acid, quartz glass does not react with other acids, and its acid resistance is 30 times that of ceramics and 150 times that of stainless steel, especially at high temperatures.
The chemical stability of any other engineering material is incomparable.
3. Good thermal stability. The thermal expansion coefficient of quartz glass tube is very small, can withstand the intense temperature change, the quartz glass is heated to about 1100 degree Celsius, put in the normal temperature water also won't crack.
4. Good transmission performance. The whole spectrum band of quartz glass in ultraviolet to infrared has better transmittance, and the transmittance of visible light is more than 93%, especially in ultraviolet spectral region.
The rate can reach above 80%.
5. Good electrical insulation. The resistance value of quartz glass tube is 10,000 times that of ordinary glass. It is an excellent electrical insulating material, which has good electrical properties even at high temperature.
Quartz glass because of the excellent physical and chemical properties, thus has been widely used in electric light source, semiconductor, optical communications, military industry, metallurgy, building materials, chemical, machinery, electricity, environmental protection and other fields.